Thursday, October 27, 2011

My New Cricut


I have had many delightful experiences with my Cricut Expression! Once I found out they were coming out with a Cricut Cake I just HAD to have one. Now, just a few years down the road, I finally found a very reasonable priced one on the net =) This machine is just like the original cricut it will cut out nearly any shape you need. What makes the cricut cake different is you can cut out fondant, gum paste, etc and it is all safe to eat.
I was so excited to use! However,  this was also my first time ever using fondant. As a first time user I think I need a lot more practice. Some things I cut out were hard to transfer to the cake without ruining the precise cutting.
Since Halloween is right around the corner, I used my holiday cakes cartridge and made a festive BOO cake!
And the end result:

No comments:

Post a Comment